Greetings, haven’t posted on here in a few days. I didn’t have as much time to work on things over the weekend as I would have hoped. My next goal was supposed to be focusing solely on getting a playable battle up and running, however in light of the lack of time I put it off a few days and instead touched up some other areas.
As you can see from my screenshot, I updated the world map with clickable points of interest (and a player icon that I whipped up in about 5 minutes!). I also streamlined the interface between the various screens in my codebase. My system is now quite scaleable and I should be able to add full new screens with relatively little effort as needed.
Thanks for keeping up, I’ll keep you all posted!