It’s been awhile! Rest assured I’m still here and hard at work.
Most of my progress lately has been on implementing a lot of the little things that had been adding up lately. Here’s a recap:
- Camera centers on active unit by default
- Camera scrolls smoothly (Rather than jumping)
- Camera lock can be toggled
- Implemented 2 actions per unit per turn
- Movement and Attack were re-implemented in a better way (movement still unlimited)
- Clickables on World map now “highlight” when they are moused over.
- Turn order marker re-implemented
I’m sure there are some other little bits of things I’m forgetting, but that’s the gist of if.
I have a pretty significant design change I’m working on right now. I’m trying to get it down on paper before I start coding it up. I’ll keep you all informed!